Windows is a system operating system designed by Microsoft. There are different versions of Windows OS available and Windows 10 is the newest version of Windows. Windows 10 has many unique and new features and it is fully compatible with all system hardware, software and peripherals. To increase the system performance, it is very important to optimize and speed up the Windows OS. Hence, in this infographic I am focusing on some important steps, which will helps you to improve your Windows 10 system speed.
Some important points to increase the Windows 10 speed:
- Install Windows updates to improve the system stability and performance of the Windows OS.
- Disable all start up services.
- Disable Unnecessary startup programs.
- Do not use those Apps that are using many resources.
- Always protect your computer from any harmful virus and malware.
- Keep ON a “High Performance Power Plan”.